Job Title: HRIS Temp
location: Washington, District Of Columbia
job type: Contract
salary: $25 - 30 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
responsibilities: Description of Duties :
- Serves as liaison with third party vendors for mobility purposes; gathers information to initiate relocation and immigration cases, tracks their progress, and coordinates communication and data exchange.
- Assists with collecting and maintaining international employee data in HRIS; provides guidance and technical assistance to systems' users; submits and tracks progress of HRIS issues via vendor's portal.
- Coordinates personnel data exchange internally and externally; Runs and distributes HR reports according to the established schedule; runs ad hoc reports as needed.
- Responsible for coding invoices; prepares and submits journal entries as needed;
- Maintains personnel files and other employment related records; Documents and archives the documents pertaining to terminated employees.
- Responsible for timely completion of I-9s; Serves as backup for new hire orientation.
- Responsible for org charts.
- Responsible for the rewards and recognition tracking.
- Follows up on outstanding timesheets and ensures employees are addressing issues in a timely manner.
- Participates in system upgrades and other HRIS related projects as needed; Other duties as assigned.
qualifications: Skills Required :
- Experience with HRIS including high volume data entry and reporting is required; Experience with Ceridian Dayforce is preferred;
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, problem solving skills and ability to work independently as well as part of a team;
- Experience working in dynamic work environment.
- Strong communication and customer service skills;
- Minimum 3 years of HR experience;
- Strong computer skills including Word, Excel, Outlook and HR systems;
- A Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience is required
skills: HRIS, Ceridian, Customer Service, Communication
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.