Looking for your next opportunity in the midst of a public health crisis can be tough. Randstad can be a partner in figuring out your next move.
Do you have experience creating, implementing, and providing support for enterprise-wide infrastructure solutions via the automation of recurring processes? We are seeking a Senior DevOps Engineer to join a company in the Baltimore County, Maryland area. This is a full-time, direct hire opportunity.
location: Towson, Maryland
job type: Permanent
salary: $110,000 - 130,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
experience: 10 Years
Some of the tools and technologies the Senior DevOps Engineer will utilize include:
- DevOps support across the entire infrastructure
- Python, Golang, Terraform, Ansible, Shell
- Supporting and administering Windows and CentOS environments
- CI/CD (Jenkins, Team Foundation Server)
- Grafana, ElasticSearch (ELK Stack), Nagios
- Releasing updates and patches
- Defining and implementing system components
- Documentation (backup/failover procedures, standards, configurations)
- Systems support, analysis, operations, and/or SRE experience
- AWS, Azure, GCP
- Private cloud hypervisors
- VMware (stand-alone, converged, and hyperconverged)
Click to apply now, or for more information regarding this role, contact Adam Daley at Adam.Daley@RandstadUSA.com
At this time, our client is only able to consider candidates that are legally authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.