Looking for your next opportunity in the midst of a public health crisis can be tough. Randstad can be a partner in figuring out your next move.
Opportunity for Growth and Financial Reward: We have been in Baltimore for 30+ years and the BBJ ranked us the top Recruiting Firm in the Baltimore area. Our IT Perm Practice is expanding and we are seeking an IT Recruiter.
location: Baltimore, Maryland
job type: Permanent
salary: $40,000 - 60,000 per year
work hours: n/a
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
Our IT recruiters are both candidate and client driven, meaning you will not only recruit professional IT candidates, but will also build relationships with companies in the Baltimore region.
The Recruiter is responsible for identifying and pre-qualifying direct hire and contract Information Technology candidates. Candidate activities include matching technical skills, recruiting, interviewing, coordinating send-outs and closing bookings. The Recruiter conducts assessment interviews including face to face behavioral interviews, technical skill evaluation and new hire orientation. Recruiter is accountable for ongoing professional development including market knowledge about issues that impact technology staffing, technology advancements and self-development of sales and recruiting skills. Interface effectively with Company contacts in presenting pre-qualified candidates. Maintain significant involvement in technical networking organizations and events to maintain an effective referral program.
- 2+ years of IT Recruiting or Account Executive experience.
- An undergraduate degree is mandatory.
- Experience within the IT Staffing/Recruitment industry is desired.
- Ability to successfully interface with clients (internal and external).
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proven ability to work within a team environment.
- Ability to make decisions, take direction and execute a plan.
- Detail orientation with follow-through shown in previous jobs.
- Able to communicate with and present at the executive level.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Ability to qualify and close deals.
- Sales abilities along with market knowledge and/or product/technical expertise.
Only LOCAL candidates will be considered.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.