Ideally, the Database Engineer will have experience as a software developer with a focus in data analytics, or as a business analyst with a focus in software development (process automation in particular).
This is a full-time employment career opportunity with a company in the Baltimore County, Maryland area.
location: Cockeysville, Maryland
job type: Permanent
salary: $105,000 - 140,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
experience: 3 Years
In this role, the Database Engineer will be responsible for:
- Interacting with stakeholders to gather data requirements
- Reviewing collected data to ensure accuracy
- Transferring data between internal/external sources via REST APIs and ETL/ELT processes
- Data governance, particularly regarding sensitive data such as personally identifiable information
- Database architecture, design, and warehousing
Candidates should understand and have a proven track record with the following:
- Data visualization and reporting tools (PowerBI, SSIS, SSRS, Cognos, Qlik, Tableau, Data Studio)
- T-SQL and SQL Server
- Cloud data platforms (Azure preferred; AWS acceptable)
- Data lakes (storage and analytics), warehouses, catalogs, bricks, and factories
- Synapse analytics
- Amazon Redshift
- Logic Apps
Click to apply now, or for more information regarding this role, contact Adam Daley at Adam.Daley@RandstadUSA.com
At this time, our client is only able to consider candidates that are legally authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.
skills: SQL Server, Cognos
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.