Our client is a growing global logistics company who is looking to open a new office in Chicago! This European based company is looking to add an HR Director who will collaborate with global offices to organize the implementation of all HR procedures and staffing. This is a high visibility role which amazing leadership potential who will be in charge of rolling out all functions for the launch of a new office for a global powerhouse in logistics!
location: Chicago, Illinois
job type: Permanent
salary: $120,000 - 145,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 10 Years
1. Supervises daily HR operations such as payroll, pension, personnel insurances, absenteeism,
inflow/outflow, leave registration
2. Designs, implements and monitors a variety of human resource programs
3. Initiates and coordinates recruitment processes for various job levels
4. Monitors HR information needs, ensuring that HR management information is available on request
5. Develops and leads the HR strategy for the North American organization
6. Coordinates the periodical performance management cycle
7. Coaches and develops the local HR teams
8. Serves as first point of contact for employees for human resources issues, rules and regulations
10+ years of experience within HR
Bachelors degree in human resources or similar focus
Experience in an international environment, comprehensive understanding of employment law and wage tax
Flexible and a self-starter; able to manage multiple projects and processes while remaining extremely detail-oriented
Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
Interested in learning more? Please reach out to Bridget Janso at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information!
skills: Payroll, Employee Relations, Design, HIRING
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.