A global contract manufacturer of pharma/nutra products is adding a National Marketing Manager (Product) to their US team. This individual will report to the Sales & Marketing Director. The corporate office is in Irvine, but a remote working arrangement is possible.
This will be an individual contributor role at the onset. The manager will collaborate with sales/marketing/supply chain regularly.
Base salary could be 100-130k, depending on experience.
location: Irvine, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $100,000 - 130,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Developing collateral
- Translate product information to various audiences
- New product planning
- Market/trend analysis
- Conveying value proposition to new and existing customers
- Work with sales team to solidify customer relationships
- travel to customers as necessary (up to 50%)
- Bachelor's degree at a minimum
- 5+ years product management/development experience
- Pharma/Nutra/Ingredient CMO (b2b) experience
skills: Marketing, Branding/Product Development
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.