Looking for your next opportunity in the midst of a public health crisis can be tough. Randstad can be a partner in figuring out your next move.
Do you have at least 10 years of experience with complex LAN, WAN, and datacenter environments? We are seeking a Senior Network Engineer to join a company in the Baltimore County, Maryland area. This is a full-time, direct hire employment opportunity.
location: Towson, Maryland
job type: Permanent
salary: $115,000 - 130,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
experience: 10 Years
Some of the tools and technologies that the Senior Network Engineer will utilize:
- SolarWinds SNMP configuration
- Connection administration (Internet, ADVPN, MPLS)
- Datacenters via BGP
- Airwave, Aruba WiFi, Cisco, Fortinet, Arista, Clearpass
- Scrutinizer (SFlow, NetFlow)
- Cloud SDN packet analysis tools
- VPN configuration and Citrix NetScaler VPN
- Firewall, NAT, VPN connections via OSPF routing
- Cloud networking (AWS connections, Azure Express Route)
- Network automation (Ansible, Python)
- Virtual Network Functions (VNF) and Software Defined Networking
Click to apply now, or for more information regarding this role, contact Adam Daley at Adam.Daley@RandstadUSA.com
At this time, our client is only able to consider candidates that are legally authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.