Benefits Supervisor: Great opportunity for a Benefits Analyst in the Smyrna area. Our client is looking for someone with solid 6+ years of Benefits experience to run the department with a strong understanding of benefit compliance.
This role would have no direct reports.
location: Atlanta, Georgia
job type: Permanent
salary: $85,000 - 100,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 6 Years
- Responsible for administer all Responsible benefit programs (medical, dental, vision, Health Savings Account (HSA), Dependent Care Account (DCA), Flexible Spending Account (FSA), disability, Life/Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D), 401k, deferred pension, retiree medical etc.).
- The sole go-to person within the company for benefits related questions.
- Support audit preparations for 5500 filings
- Maintain and track FMLA, maintain eligibility audits
- Coordination of wellness benefits and/or reimbursements.
- Bachelor's degree needed
- Effectively prioritizing tasks in order to ensure all activities are accomplished within established deadlines.
- Must be ready to jump in and roll-up your sleeves.
- Must be a proactive problem solver and team player.
- Strong attention to detail is required.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.