In this role you will be compiling and analyzing financial information for an organization. You will be developing integrated revenue/expense analyses, projections, reports, and presentations.
location: New Albany, Ohio
job type: Contract
salary: $30 - 34 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- In charge of creating and analyzing monthly, quarterly, and annual reports and ensures financial information has been recorded accurately
- Be able to identify trends and developments in competitive environments and present findings to senior management
- Perform financial forecasting and reconciliation of internal accounts.
- Bachelor's degree and 2-4 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field
- A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required
- Will require great customer service/people focus
- Advanced Excel Skills (Formulas, Macros, Pivot Tables)
- Experience automating processes, metrics, and databases
- Project management experience
- Experience in COGNOS, Tableau, or similar reporting/dashboarding system
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.