The Director, Talent + Culture will be responsible for providing the human resources vision, direction and leadership.
As a strategic partner to the executive team, the Head of Talent + Culture will have responsibilities including the following: culture steward, human resources strategy, organizational development and change management, talent acquisition, training, management and employee development, employee relations, compensation and benefits, performance management, internal communication, payroll and compliance.
Leads and manages the Talent + Culture team.
location: New York, New York
job type: Permanent
work hours: 9 to 6
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 0 Years
- Develop and administer and effective talent management program to ensure there is a strong bench in place to operate the business and to internally fill positions to fuel the company's growth. This will include succession planning, employee development and external hiring strategies.
- Design compensation and benefit programs to attract, motivate, reward and retain the industry's top talent.
- Design and direct the performance management program for the organization. Deveop a state of the art performance review system that will support the allocation of rewards across the organization and promote the identification of high-potential staff in a high-performance organization.
- Strong leadership
- Ability to work well under pressure and with remote teams
- BA or MBA
- 10+ years general HR experience
- 5-7 years managerial experience
skills: Human Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.