Macon, GA: Great opportunity for a Plant Human Resources Manager for a well-establish plant. This is a great opportunity to anyone with solid Labor Relations experience in a union manufacturing plant. Relocation available!
location: Macon, Georgia
job type: Permanent
salary: $100,000 - 125,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 8 Years
- Team of 4 direct reports within HR, Providing employee & labor relations counseling
- Strong compliance and policy experience with to state and federal regulatory law
- Provide advice, counseling and training to managers and supervisors on performance-based issues including corrective action plans, terminations, and severance agreements
- Career development planning and execution for direct reports
- Oversee and manage the career development planning and execution for all top performing employees in the facility.
- Handle all investigations related to employee relation issues such as employee grievances, complaints, harassment allegations and recommend appropriate action
- Manages and coordinates site succession and workforce planning efforts
- Lead and/or participate on various project teams, which may include local, divisional, and corporate teams
- 8+ yrs of experience managing HR in a unionized manufacturing environment
- Experience managing multiple labor related activities such as grievance process, arbitrations, contract negotiation preparation to include contingency planning, participating in the negotiation process
- 24/7 plant
- Experience managing multiple human resources generalist disciplines at all levels from production to professional level employees
- Prior experience supervising direct reports
- RELOCATION AVAILABLE
skills: Human Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.