Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS) Administrator
location: Rockville, Maryland
job type: Permanent
salary: $60,000 - 70,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
experience: 3 Years
- Serve as a primary support point of contact for users of HRIS technology, including users, managers, and employees.
- Supports and may develop reporting metrics and measurement activities across a wide range of HR activities.
- Compiles or assists in creating reports for senior executives and HR staff.
- Assists in integration projects between HRIS and other systems (both internal and external).
- Identifies system improvements and enhancements; recommends and implements solutions.
- Manages permissions, access, personalization, and similar system operations and settings for users.
- Ensures system compliance with data security and privacy requirements.
- Maintains knowledge of trends and developments in HRIS providers, vendors, and technology.
- May serve as a back-up to the payroll administrator, as necessary.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in HRIS administration experience
- Experience using Workday
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and technical support skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Familiarity with human resource policies and procedures to ensure the HRIS meets organizational needs and goals.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite with advanced working knowledge of Excel.
skills: HRIS, Communication, Workday
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.