Sr. Software Engineer
Looking for your next opportunity in the midst of a public health crisis can be tough. Randstad can be a partner in figuring out your next move.
Do you have experience creating Java software solutions? We are seeking a Sr. Software Engineer to join a company in the Baltimore, Maryland area. This is a full-time, direct-hire opportunity.
location: Baltimore, Maryland
job type: Permanent
salary: $115,000 - 135,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
experience: 10 Years
In this role, the Sr. Software Engineer will be responsible for:
- Application development throughout the entire lifecycle, particularly via agile development methodologies
- Determining the necessary software architecture based upon design elements in order to meet requirements
- Ensuring design, development, review, and testing practices are followed
- Collaborating with engineers to discover test cases and establish testing processes
- Creating documentation to support the creation, upgrading, migrating, and support of technical aspects
- Supervising multiple teams to ultimately create sustainable, scalable solutions as well as to reduce risk
Education and experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or similar field OR equivalent combination of experience and education
- At least 10 years of experience with Java/J2EE development
Candidates should understand and have a proven track record with the following:
- Object-oriented methodologies, modeling, practices, and principles
- Client-side frameworks (React, Angular, JQuery)
- Building and consuming RESTful Web Services
- Multi-tier architectures
- UNIX and Linux environments
- MVC-based applications (Struts, Spring)
- RDBMS (MySQL, MariaDB, Oracle)
- Experience with the entire SDLC, including continuous integration, Git version control, testing, and code release
Experience with the following is preferred:
- Full stack development within a Microservices/SOA environment
Click to apply now, or for more information regarding this role, contact Joe Sharp at Joseph.Sharp@RandstadUSA.com
At this time, our client is only able to consider candidates that are legally authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.