A local leader in secure and scalable IT-as-a-Service (ITaaS) is searching for VP of Client Operations. The incumbent will be retiring in late 2020 and the company would like substantial overlap between the new VP and the outgoing. This leader will be part of the senior leadership team, and accountable for the overall client experience.
As part of their role, this individual will be expected to partner with other stakeholders within the organization to drive a multi-pronged transformation program aimed at elevating the client experience further, bringing greater digital client engagement, unlocking operational efficiency via automation, and furthering a client-centric culture.
The VP of Client Operations will be reporting to the CEO and be responsible for 70+ within Help Desk, Level 1/2 support, Application Support, Field services, Client Success, and Implementation Services.
Base salary could be 140-170k or more, depending on experience.
location: Hopkins, Minnesota
job type: Permanent
salary: $140,000 - 170,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 7 Years
- Hands-on experience managing an establish client support function in the IT arena, driving a concerted process-oriented, client facing function in the B2B context.
- Demonstrated experience in driving a client-focused culture that achieved high levels of client satisfaction and retention across a team.
- Great understanding of key underlying service platforms (BMC, ServiceNow) with demonstrated ability to unlock operational efficiencies via process/platform normalization and automation.
- Strong analytical skills with demonstrated ability to define and track operational metrics around client support, productivity, etc.
- Strong relationship orientation, ability to facilitate senior relationships with key client and internal stakeholders, act as the point of escalation for clients.
- Established program and project skills with ability to identify and drive key transformational initiatives linked to further enhancing client experience, unlocking operational efficiency.
- Familiarity with key public cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, GCP).
- Bachelors Degree, MBA preferred
- 10-15+ relevant and progressive work experience
- Experience in cloud, managed services industry
- Experience leading global offshore teams
- Business certification in one or more public cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Knowledge of next generation of OSS tools in the AIOps arena
skills: Customer Relations, Customer Relationship Management, Customer Service, Customer support, Call Center
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.