My Client is looking for a strong Cost Accountant in the Duluth area for direct hire. This role is for a small company, with room for growth. This person would be responsible for verifying book transactions and providing accurate financial data.
location: Lawrenceville, Georgia
job type: Permanent
salary: $70,000 - 90,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Verifying transactions in book
- Coordinates and conducts cycle counts.
- Valuation of inventory and performance reporting.
- Responsible for routine compilation of manufacturing costs, inventory accountability,
distribution of factory labor, verification of actual costs and computation of variances.
- Provide a monthly cost run by analyzing bill of material components and moving average costs
This individual will have:
- 5 years of experience within accounting
- Bilingual (Mandarin)
- Proficient in Quickbooks and/or Oracle
If you are interested in hearing more about this role, please contact Briana Hurst at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.