job summary: Position: Regional Business Development Manager
A leader in Global and Domestic Forwarding Solutions, with a worldwide network of branches and affiliates offices, has a key opportunity for a Regional Business Development Manager to take over the South Central Territory. High volume strategic accounts that require a full suite of Supply Chain and Transportation solutions will be the key target base of accounts.
The Regional Business Development Manager will collaborate with sales and operations to identify target accounts and lead the sales process throughout the region. Ideal candidate will have strong global freight forwarding and logistics sales experience and will have worked been in a senior sales role for the past 5+ years. This role is for an experienced, energetic and dynamic sales person to be part of the National Sales team.
location: Coppell, Texas
job type: Permanent
salary: $90,000 - 110,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: No Degree Required
experience: 10 Years
responsibilities: JOB SUMMARY
- Increase profit and growth of the company by establishing new sales opportunities and leads.
- Develop and develop new markets.
- Heavy focus on South Central Territory
- Develop marketing campaigns
- Develop services to meet the needs of customers and prospects.
- Follow up on accounts to ensure quality service and customer satisfaction.
- Work with local and regional sales personnel and management to expand sales and markets.
. REQUIRED SKILLS
- At least 10 years experience in the global freight forwarding industry
- Strong business development background
- Excellent sales presentation skills
- Effective communication and organizational skills
- Excellent team player
- Possess solid leadership qualities including training, mentoring, and developing a team that has the ability to grow and build a high volume book of business in territory
College degree desired, but not required for this role
Excellent compensation package including generous base, high commission incentive, 401K, medical, dental, vision, vehicle allowance, cell phone, laptop, tuition reimbursement plan, life and disability insurance.
Please forward resume to: Terri.Miniutti@randstadusa.com
skills: Account Management
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.