Looking for your next opportunity in the midst of a public health crisis can be tough. Randstad can be a partner in figuring out your next move.
We are seeking a Mobile Developer to join a company in the Montgomery County, Maryland area. This is a full-time, direct-hire opportunity.
location: Bethesda, Maryland
job type: Permanent
salary: $120,000 - 140,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
experience: 5 Years
In this role, the Mobile Developer will be responsible for:
- Maintaining and creating iOS and Android applications in a multi-platform framework
- Partaking in the planning, design, and review processes for new solutions
- Reviewing and correcting bottlenecks
Some of the tools and technologies that the Mobile Developer will utilize include:
- React Native and/or Appcelerator Titanium
- RESTful APIs
- At least 5 years of experience in the areas of mobile application development and software engineering
Candidates should understand and have a proven track record with the following:
- Maintaining and developing iOS and Android mobile applications
- Testing and debugging
- Agile Methodology
Experience with the following is preferred:
- Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
- Amazon Web Services (AWS)
Click to apply now, or for more information regarding this role, please contact Adam Daley at Adam.Daley@RandstadUSA.com
At this time, our client is only able to consider candidates that are eligible to work for any employer in the United States without sponsorship.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.