Looking for your next opportunity in the midst of a public health crisis can be tough. Randstad can be a partner in figuring out your next move.
Do you have experience developing C++ and C# solutions? We are seeking a Senior Software Engineer to join a company in the Baltimore, Maryland area. This is a full-time, direct-hire opportunity.
- Unlimited PTO
- Significant flexibility with time in / out and telecommuting
- Generous, dependable bonus
- 100% employer paid healthcare premiums
- 401k match
location: Baltimore, Maryland
job type: Permanent
salary: $130,000 - 150,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
In this role, the Senior Software Engineer will be responsible for:
- Conducting maintenance for existing products
- Integrating new products and features into core software
- Prototyping and creating new products
- Reviewing and recommending new tools and technologies for implementation
- Developing R&D tools to improve software testing, data analysis, and predictive modeling
- Serving as part of an Agile development team
Education and experience:
- Bachelor's degree in a scientific field required; Master's degree preferred
- At least 5 years of experience as a Software Engineer
Candidates should understand and have a proven track record with the following:
- C# .NET
- SQL, relational databases
- Creating and coding complex algorithms
Click to apply now, or for more information regarding this role, please contact Ben Church at Ben.Church@RandstadUSA.com
At this time, our client is only able to consider candidates that are eligible to work for any employer in the United States without sponsorship.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.