Our client in Eagle Rock, CA that is in the production studio space is looking to add a Human Resources Manager to the team! This persons primary duties will consist of instituting compliance outlines, employee relations and other duties assigned as needed. The responsibilities will include, but aren't limited to:
location: Los Angeles, California
job type: Contract
salary: $35 - 45 per hour
work hours: 8 to 6
education: No Degree Required
experience: 1 Years
- Managing and building the Human Resources compliance book
- Tracking employee PTO
- Implementing employment benefits for union and nonunion employees
- Evaluating human resources policies, programs and practices
- Enforcing management guidelines
- Other duties assigned as needed
- Great communication skills
- Knowledgeable about California human resources regulations
- Detail oriented
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to work from home
- Entertainment industry experience is a plus
If you feel your background and experience align well with this role please apply or submit you resume to Alex Cudraos at Alex.Cuadros@RandstadUSA.com.
skills: Human Resources, Benefit Administration
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.