Looking for your next opportunity in the midst of a public health crisis can be tough. Randstad can be a partner in figuring out your next move.
We are seeking a Software Applications Developer to join a company in the Baltimore County, Maryland area. This is a full-time, direct-hire opportunity.
location: Towson, Maryland
job type: Permanent
salary: $90,000 - 130,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
experience: 5 Years
In this role, the Software Applications Developer will be responsible for:
- Collaborating with developers and vendors to build integrations
- Designing, creating, and updating code which adheres to organizational standards and security requirements
- Creating and implementing processes and procedures which test multiple aspects of existing systems, including accuracy, consistency, risk, quality, etc.
- Providing assistance in multiple testing areas - cases, plans, data, reports, schedules, and other documents
- Creating and maintaining reports for end users
- Providing troubleshooting assistance in support of upgrades
- Reviewing performance of third party products and providing updates
Education and experience:
- Bachelor's degree in an IT field OR similar work experience
- At least 5 years of software development experience
Candidates should understand and have a proven track record with the following:
- Database querying (relational databases)
- Designing and developing systems integrations
- Technical writing
- Documenting and reviewing business procedures and rules
- Process flow diagrams
- Report development tools (PowerBI, Microsoft SSRS)
Experience with the following is preferred:
- Team Foundation Server
- Azure DevOps
- Microsoft Visual Studio
- ESB, ETL, MOM
- SOAP/REST, JMS
Click to apply now, or for more information regarding this role, please contact Adam Daley at Adam.Daley@RandstadUSA.com
At this time, our client is only able to consider candidates that are eligible to work for any employer in the United States without sponsorship.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.