Looking for your next opportunity in the midst of a public health crisis can be tough. Randstad can be a partner in figuring out your next move.
Do you have experience serving as a business or systems analyst in an Agile environment? We are seeking a Technical Business Analyst (Agile) to join a company in the Baltimore County, Maryland area. This is a full-time, direct-hire opportunity.
location: Cockeysville, Maryland
job type: Permanent
salary: $90,000 - 110,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
experience: 5 Years
In this role, the Technical Business Analyst (Agile) will be responsible for:
- Designing, coding, testing, debugging, and providing support for applications as specified via business requirements
- Facilitating requirements gathering meetings, including interpreting needs and translating into requirements
- Developing an understanding of customer needs to assist with the production of product roadmaps
- Reviewing progress and assigning tasks to development team members
- Ensuring solutions satisfy business needs and requirements
- Communicating with the testing team to review test cases and validate satisfaction of requirements
- Providing support for solution deployment into UAT and production environments
- Creating and seeking approval for technical documentation, as well as presenting solutions to business owners
- Preparing technical handouts and user/operational manuals
Education and experience:
- Bachelor's degree in an IT-related field OR equivalent experience
- At least 5 years of experience serving as a systems or business analyst
- IIBA certification preferred
Candidates should understand and have a proven track record with the following:
- Reporting, reproducing, and regressing software problems
- Documenting business processes and rules via process/data flow diagrams and wireframes
- Conducting requirements gathering sessions
- Technical writing
- Experience throughout the entire SDLC, particularly in an Agile environment
Click to apply now, or for more information regarding this role, please contact Adam Daley at Adam.Daley@RandstadUSA.com
At this time, our client is only able to consider candidates that are eligible to work for any employer in the United States without sponsorship.
skills: MS Windows
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.