job summary: OVERVIEW
A top-rated Baltimore law firm, serving domestic and international businesses, start-ups, individuals, and non-profits, is seeking to hire a Lateral Partner and expand the scope of their practice. The firm is targeting solo practitioners and ambitious partners who are looking to make a career change, broaden their platform and contribute to the growth of one of the most prestigious business & corporate law firms in the region. The ideal candidate will offer subject matter expertise in a complimentary legal practice and possess a minimum $250k book of business.
location: Baltimore, Maryland
job type: Permanent
salary: $130,000 - 200,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Law Degree
experience: 10 Years
- 10+ years of legal practice
- JD from and accredited ABA law school
- Bar passage and an active license (MD preferred)
- Practice Expertise: Corporate Law, Business Law, Estates & Trusts, Real Estate Law, Bankruptcy Law, Commercial Litigation, Contract Law, Business Formation/M&A, Labor & Employment Law, etc.
- Minimum $250k book of business
- Mid-sized firm with collegial atmosphere
- Broad Reach: local, regional, national and international clientele
- Marketing, administrative and HR support
- Highly-competitive compensation package w/ equity stake, benefits plan and bonus structure
- Premier office space w/ parking
Steve Haley, JD
Executive Recruiter, Legal
120 E. Baltimore Street, Suite 2220
Baltimore, MD 21202
skills: Contract Law
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.