Certified Structural Engineer
We're looking for a CERTIFIED Structural Engineer for a direct hire role in Raleigh, NC.
The primary function and purpose of this role will be to lead a team in performing research in structural engineering and numerical analysis and statistical methods on heavy civil infrastructure systems.
This role is based in the Raleigh-Durham area of NC with relo assist if needed.
location: Raleigh, North Carolina
job type: Permanent
salary: $100,000 - 120,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 6
education: Master's Degree
experience: 5 Years
- Perform Structural Engineering Analysis of civil infrastructure
- Client-facing skills are essential
- Ability to multi-task, manage and engage with a wide range of clients and prospects throughout assigned range of responsibilities
- Communicate clearly with clients and colleagues both in writing and verbally
Requirements and other stuff:
- Master's or PhD in Structural Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Applied Mechanics, Engineering Physics, Aerospace Engineering, Civil Engineering, or related discipline
- Professional Engineering (PE) required
- Structural Engineering (SE) required
- 5+ years' experience with Structural Engineering analysis software (AutoCAD, STAAD Pro, SAFE, RISA or Navisworks preferred)
- Strong data analysis skills, and ability to organize and efficiently analyze large sets of data
- Familiar with CAD software including SolidWorks and NX is very desirable
- Knowledge of Python, iSight, or OptiSlang is a plus
- Requires Active DOD Top Secret Clearance or clearance ready
- Ability to give direction and training to the team
- $100K-$120K salary
- Excellent benefits
- Relocation assistance
A résumé is the best way to get this conversation started... fire away!
No phone calls please since I'm on the phone all the time it's better to set a call.
Greg Bennett (aka OldSalesGuy)
Senior Executive Recruiter
skills: Product Management
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.