Service Manager - Consumer Electronics
Startup distribution unit of a global electronics powerhouse is setting up shop in Charlotte, NC and has asked us to help them build their entire team. If the idea of being on the ground floor of a rocket ship is exciting to you, we should talk.
One of the roles is for a Service Manager in Displays/AVA.
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Permanent
salary: $90,000 - 110,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Responsible for the overall direction and performance of the Technical and Engineering Solutions Department
- Oversee productivity, efficiency and ensure all tech solutions staff are providing positive customer experience
- Responsible for setting up procedures and guidelines to ensure effective execution of all department functions
- Oversee and manage third party service providers to ensure cost effectiveness and satisfactory performance
- Set goals, KPIs, budgets and performance benchmarks to ensure department performance is up to company
- On-going evaluation and benchmark of Service Providers, CRM/RMAs systems and Customer Satisfaction standards to keep in line with industry standards and company goals
Background and other stuff:
- B.S./B.A. in Business Administration, Engineering, or related field
- 5+ years of management experience
- Experience in Salesforce or related CRM software
- Experience with MS-Dynamics accounting system or similar
- 2-5 years of SAP experience
- MS office word, excel and excellent PowerPoint skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- 2-5 years of vendor management is required
- $90K - $110K+ DOE, potential bonus
- Excellent benefits
A résumé is the best way to get this conversation started... fire away!
Greg Bennett (aka OldSalesGuy)
Senior Executive Recruiter
Sales, Marketing, Ops, F&A, HR & C-Suite
skills: Customer Service
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.