Amazing opportunity to manage an established Human Resources team for a profitable, stable company.
If you have 10+ years of experience within HR, especially in the manufacturing or construction industry, and are looking to join a solid team, please apply now!
location: Richmond, Virginia
job type: Permanent
salary: $90,000 - 110,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 10 Years
- Supervise and provide consultation to management on strategic staffing plans, compensation, benefits, training and development, budget, and labor relations.
- Effectively plan, design, develop and evaluate human resource-related initiatives that support organizational strategic goals.
- Lead performance management, talent assessment, and effective labor relationships. Ensuring compliance with federal, state and local laws and industry regulations.
- Report to the Chief Executive Officer on issues regarding implementation of policies and procedures, safety of the workforce, recruiting and hiring high-performing employees, and labor, legislative and other human resources issues.
- Direct the development and implementation of organizational development programs, employee orientation and training programs, benefits plans, policies and guidelines, equal opportunity employment programs, and employee records and documentation policies.
- Develop human resources operations financial strategies by estimating, forecasting, and anticipating requirements, trends, and variances; aligning monetary resources; developing action plans; measuring and analyzing results; initiating corrective actions; minimizing the impact of variances.
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources required
- 10+ years of increasing experience in HR
- 4+ years' experience in a HR leadership position
- PHR certification a plus
- Excellent communication, leadership and planning skills
skills: $0-50 million
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.