Looking for your next opportunity in the midst of a public health crisis can be tough. Randstad can be a partner in figuring out your next move.
Do you have experience working in both software development and analytics-focused environments? We are seeking a Data Engineer to join a company in the Baltimore County, Maryland area. This is a full-time, direct-hire opportunity.
location: Cockeysville, Maryland
job type: Permanent
salary: $110,000 - 120,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
experience: 2 Years
Candidates should understand and have a proven track record with the following:
- Communicating with stakeholders to gather data requirements
- Designing ELT/ETL procedures to transfer data between internal and external sources via ETL, APIs
- Ensuring accuracy of data collections
- Network and hardware topology
- Modern cloud data platforms
- Preferably Azure Data Lake (Storage and Analytics), Data Factory, Data Warehouse, Data Bricks, Amazon Redshift, Synapse Analytics, Logic Apps
- AWS experience acceptable
- Data lakes and catalogs
- Database warehousing, design, and architecture
- Data visualization and reporting tools (Tableau, SSRS, Data Studio, Cognos, Qlik)
- Sensitive data and PII best practices, guidelines, and other governance
- Data governance
- Technical algorithms
Experience with the following is preferred:
- REST API concepts
- T-SQL (SQL Server)
Click to apply now, or for more information regarding this role, please contact Adam Daley at Adam.Daley@RandstadUSA.com
At this time, our client is only able to consider candidates that are eligible to work for any employer in the United States without sponsorship.
skills: SQL Server, Cognos
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.