We are actively looking for an aggressive self-starter who is a strong relationship builder, and who understands the value of building long-lasting business relationships. This role will be a direct sales position ( Business Development Manager) to be based in Los Angeles and will be responsible for managing the sales territory and closing new accounts in Southern California. The Business Development Manager will be will be focused on selling a full suite of global forwarding solutions including international air, ocean, and customs house brokerage.
location: Gardena, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $85,000 - 95,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: No Degree Required
experience: 8 Years
· Identify and develop relationships with key decision makers at all levels within an account
· Understand the customer's buying process and identify all influences
· Create custom solutions that deliver value to customers
· Qualify and quantify potential growth opportunities
· Leverage company resources (solution experts, industry experts, operations, executive support) to assist in developing account
· Develop a sales platform of personal target accounts to generate business
· Actively participate in client presentations to drive knowledge and company's strategy
· Provide timely and accurate revenue and profitability forecasts
· Drive revenues in in target accounts.
- Ideal candidates will have a Bachelor's degree in Business or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of ten years of business related experience in the international forwarding industry, with at least five years in global transportation sales
- A strong background in the international transportation and logistics client management and operations
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills
- Candidates who excel at driving business, who have strong tactical and analytical awareness, who are quality driven, and who have a profound understanding of client relationships and company objectives will be considered for this opportunity.
Excellent Compensation Program including Base Salary, Bonus, Uncapped Commission, Vehicle and Expense Allowance, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Tuition Reimbursement. Interested candidates: Please email your resume to: Terri.Miniutti@randstadusa.com
skills: Account Management
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.