Product Manager - Consumer Electronics
Startup distribution unit of a global electronics powerhouse is setting up shop in Charlotte, NC and has asked us to help them build their entire team. If the idea of being on the ground floor of a rocket ship is exciting to you, we should talk.
One of the roles is for a Product Manager.
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 95,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 0 Years
KPIs & Job Responsibilities:
Responsible for the product planning and execution throughout product life cycle. Gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirement, defining product vision, and working closely with engineering, sales, marketing, production and support to ensure revenue and customer satisfactory goal are met.
- Product Marketing Development
- Experience in analyzing North America market trends and market segments through NPD Research Group, IDC, Internet forums, and end user reviews
- Business Plans Development, Account Management and Channel development
- Experience in B2C, Retail (big box stores), OEM Channel Management in CE and Computer hardware industry
- Creating and maintaining rolling three month sales forecast and targeting sales attainment plan, and work with manufacturing to ensure scheduled deliveries
- Participating in Product Cycle planning
- Create and maintain product roadmap, sale kit and monthly pricelist to customers
- Responsible for annually/quarterly/monthly business review reports
- Customer training
Background and other stuff:
- Bachelor's in Business Admin, Marketing, Finance or related
- 10+ years consumer electronics industry market study
- display industry is a huge plus
- audio industry is also a plus
- Experience Salesforce, MS-Dynamics GP or related ERP system
- MS office word, excel and excellent PowerPoint skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Innovative problem-solver
- Business savvy
- $80K-$95K+ DOE, potential bonus
- possible relo assist if needed
- Excellent benefits
A résumé is the best way to get this conversation started... fire away!
Greg Bennett (aka OldSalesGuy)
Senior Executive Recruiter
Sales, Marketing, Ops, F&A, HR & C-Suite
skills: Operations - Wholesale
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.