Looking for your next opportunity in the midst of a public health crisis can be tough. Randstad can be a partner in figuring out your next move.
Do you have experience analyzing existing database management processes and implementing monitoring systems? We are seeking a Database Engineer to join a company in the Baltimore, Maryland area. This is a full-time, direct-hire opportunity.
location: Baltimore, Maryland
job type: Permanent
salary: $90,000 - 120,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
experience: 4 Years
In this role, the Database Engineer will be responsible for:
- Building data pipelines and writing ETL/ELT processes to consolidate disparate data sets from multiple sources and feed the organization's Data Warehouse
- Designing and maintaining monitoring/alerting systems to ensure information is continually available to key decision makers and stakeholders
- Designing, testing, deploying, and managing scalable, cloud-based data pipelines
- Utilizing SQL to optimize queries, which will expand the performance of the organization's platform
Education and experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering, OR equivalent work experience
- At least 4 years of experience in database management and engineering
- Experience maintaining and building data warehouses with cloud-based platforms is preferred
Experience with the following is preferred:
- AWS or Google Cloud Platform tooling and APIs
- Tableau online/server administration
- ETL tools (non-Microsoft tools preferred)
- Cloud-based data platforms (Snowflake, Big Query, Redshift, etc)
Click to apply now, or for more information regarding this role, please contact Ben Church at Ben.Church@RandstadUSA.com
At this time, our client is only able to consider candidates that are eligible to work for any employer in the United States without sponsorship.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.