job summary: Temporary Benefits Manager
location: Columbia, Maryland
job type: Contract
salary: $40 - 45 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 7 Years
- Manage Vendor and broker relationships for benefit plans
- Manage and administrate self -insured and fully insured health benefits for all US staff
- Manage/lead team of 1.5 on daily benefit administration
- Manage open enrollment process including communication plans and messages
- Manage outsourced relationships including benefits technology platform through ADP
Bachelor's degree strongly preferred and minimum of 7 years benefit experience with at least 2 years in a senior benefits analyst/manager role for a self-insured organization.
Pay: $40.00 - $45.00/hr.
skills: Benefits, ADP, Administration, Health/Welfare
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.