job summary: Manufacturing Plant HR Manager - Battle Creek, MI
We're looking for a Plant HR Manager fora paper-related manufacturing plant who will work closely with the local plant staff and coordinate, lead, and manage all aspects of HR, employee relations, labor negotiations, and HR operations.
location: Battle Creek, Michigan
job type: Permanent
salary: $90,000 - 10,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 8 Years
This role is located in the Battle Creek, MI area and relocation assistance will be available if needed.
- Comp, benefits, hiring, retention, succession planning
- 200+ employees
- 2+ direct reports
- Bachelor's degree
- 5-8+ years' experience
- Manufacturing and Leadership experience
- PHR or SPHR certification preferred
- Experience w/labor relations and NLRB regulations
- Experience with paper products would be a big plus
- $80K - $95K salary
- Excellent benefits
- Relocation assistance available
skills: Operations - Retail
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.