Looking for your next opportunity in the midst of a public health crisis can be tough. Randstad can be a partner in figuring out your next move.
Do you have experience developing scalable Go solutions? We are seeking a Golang Developer to join a company in the Montgomery County, Maryland area. This is a full-time, direct-hire opportunity.
location: Bethesda, Maryland
job type: Permanent
salary: $110,000 - 140,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
In this role, the Golang Developer will be responsible for:
- Creating new components, modules, and features
- Planning, designing, and analyzing new software solutions
- Supporting the organization's SaaS platform by implementing APIs and services
- Improving knowledge of new technologies, including best practices
- Reviewing, troubleshooting, and removing performance bottlenecks that hinder application flow
- Communicating with team members to promote successful project delivery
Education and experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or similar field
- At least 5 years of experience with platform and software engineering
Candidates should understand and have a proven track record with the following:
- Designing and developing scalable Go solutions
- Modern design patterns (Microservices, SOA)
- AWS and its services
- Performance and security best practices
- Agile development methodology
Experience with the following is preferred:
- Testing and debugging
- IMS Global LTI standards
Click to apply now, or for more information regarding this role, please contact Adam Daley at Adam.Daley@RandstadUSA.com
At this time, our client is only able to consider candidates that are eligible to work for any employer in the United States without sponsorship.
skills: MS Windows
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.