job summary: IT Infrastructure Manager Startup distribution unit of a global electronics powerhouse is setting up shop in Charlotte, NC and has asked us to help them build their entire team including finding a stellar IT Infrastructure Engineer.
Basically the hiring manager is looking for networking, IT services & help desk support with SAP ERP knowledge.
You will be the only IT person at NC office so you'll have to do all.
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 95,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 8 Years
responsibilities: Job Responsibilities: 1. Perform IT daily check and help-desk support 2. Ensure IT system availability 3. Increase user service satisfaction 4. Deploy corporate IT policy and support IT projects
5. Be the one-man-band of IT and make it all work
1. Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field
2. 8+ years' experience in IT infrastructure maintenance
3. Hands-on experience with network and server administration
4. Being familiar with SAP ERP is a must
5. Consumer electronics business experience is a huge plus Compensation:
1. $80K-$90K+ salary
3. Possible relo assist
4. Possible bonus A résumé is the best way to get this conversation started... fire away! Thanks, Greg Bennett (aka OldSalesGuy)
Senior Executive Recruiter
Sales, Marketing, Ops, F&A, HR & C-Suite
skills: Call Center
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.