Randstad Professionals has an immediate need for a Supply Planner
for a six-month contract located in the Marietta area. The Supply Planner is responsible for the execution of daily, weekly, and monthly replenishment reporting for assigned product lines. The ideal candidate will have experience working in Supply Chain and immediately available for a contract.
location: Marietta, Georgia
job type: Contract
salary: $27 - 28 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Support senior Supply Planner and other team members to improve replenishment processes, with a focus on increasing time spent on proactive planning for future results while minimizing daily reactive work.
- Create and manage purchase orders based on vendor information
- Execute daily and weekly tasks and reporting to drive sound purchasing decisions
- Partner with internal cross-functional teams for purchase order inquiries
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution is strongly preferred; MBA is a plus
- 3+ years of work experience in supply chain
- Experience using Advanced Planning software tools
- Experienced in setting priorities and meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to build strong relationships across the functions and levels
- Strong customer service orientation and interpersonal skills
If you ave qualified and immediately available, please email an updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.