Our client, a high volume international forwarder, has a key opportunity in New York, NY ( JFK Branch) for a District Branch Manager. This position is responsible for the overall management of the daily operations of an premier brand global forwarder.. Responsibilities will include ensuring all quality, service levels and performance goals are met. District Branch Manager will hire, train, and motivate staff as well as put metrics in place to manage performance and accountability. Business Development, and consistent interface with Key Accounts are an essential component of this leadership role.
location: Jamaica, New York
job type: Permanent
salary: $120,000 - 130,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: No Degree Required
experience: 10 Years
Ensure compliance with written Standard Operating Procedures ·Ensure compliance with customer requirements, quality goals, service levels and performance standards.
Conduct Customer Service and Quality meetings.
Identify solutions, formulate recommendations, and implement process improvements. Communicate updated information and changes pertaining to processes, procedures, and policies.
Hire staff and coordinates job specific training of staff including ongoing training, education, and development. .
Ensure the timely and effective completion of all employee relations, employee safety, and performance review activity as committed.
Full P&L responsibility
- Ten years experience in International Transportation/Logistics including five years management of experience
- Strong Ocean and Air Freight experience ( international only )
- Previous P&L experience/responsibility
- Previous experience in development of operating plans
- Goal driven with demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast paced environment
- High attention to detail and follow through
- Demonstrated ability to meet and/or exceed performance goals
- Strong administrative, analytical, oral/written communication, interpersonal, time management, organizational, problem solving, and presentation skills
Excellent compensation, including base, bonus, performance incentives, vehicle allowance, medical/dental, 401K.
Please forward your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
skills: Account Management
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.