A leading telecommunications company has an immediate, temporary need for a licensed attorney to lead negotiations to secure wireline network agreements.
You will be responsible for the project management of the full life cycle of all assigned agreements from inception to post-execution maintenance.
The position will be 40 hours week and is approved for 1 year in duration.
Work will be onsite in Irving, TX.
location: Irving, Texas
job type: Contract
salary: $45 - 55 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Law Degree
experience: 6 Years
- Negotiate terms and conditions for wireline facility agreements with utilities, municipalities, private landowners, carriers and government entities
- Draft, review and revise complex contract provisions for conduit acquisitions, dark fiber leases, master pole and conduit agreements, conduit swaps, joint builds, railroad agreements, private easements, etc.
- An active license to practice law.
- 6+ years of relevant work experience.
- 4+ years of negotiation and contract management experience
- Experience with or knowledge of land contracts, including leases, private easements, surface use, relocation agreements pursuant to right of way acquisition and use.
- Experience with or knowledge of the entire land acquisition process, including: ability to direct and understand survey plats, ability to read and interpret engineered drawings, ability to review and understand land title, and knowledge of all required parts needed in a land acquisition package prior to document execution.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite of products (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point), Google Earth and Adobe Professional and willingness to learn new applications.
If interested, please respond immediately for consideration.
skills: Contract Administration, Contract Law, Real Estate Law
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.