Regional Sales Manager - Consumer Products / Food-Beverage
We are working with a rapidly growing Asset Management company, experienced in Consumer Products/ Food Manufacturing, Global Property Retail Management & Acquisition, and Real Estate Investment.
The Food /Consumer Division has an immediate opening for a results-driven Regional Sales Manager to oversee a team of Account Representatives that are actively engaging customer prospects for the Consumer Product / Food Manufacturing Sector. You will provide management oversight to the sales team to ensure complete and focused solutions for every customer are in place in order to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels, and profitability.
location: New York, New York
job type: Permanent
salary: $130,000 - 140,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: No Degree Required
experience: 7 Years
Your responsibility would be focused on overseeing the Sales Representatives reach the following objectives:
· Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationship
· Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
· Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints
· Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
· Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
· Analyze the territory/market's potential, track sales and status reports
· Supply management with reports on customer needs or problems.
Stay informed on competitive activities
Prospect potential for new products and services.
· Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
Experience selling Food or Consumer Products to Distributors, Food Brokers, Supermarkets, and multi-location stores is preferred for this role
At least five years of Sales Management experience is required
Excellent Base Salary, Commission, Bonus, Expense Account, Travel Reimbursement, LapTop, Phone, Medical/Dental, and 401K are part of the overall package.
If interested, please forward updated resume to: email@example.com
skills: Account Management
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.