Our client a large Insurance company is looking to add to their team! The ideal candidate will be using data extracted by service associate and stored in Salesforce, quote various lines of a commercial book of business by dealing directly with the Insured (client). This includes calling, quoting and coverage counseling. This is a licensed position
. If interested and qualified apply today!
location: Lake Mary, Florida
job type: Contract
salary: $18 - 35 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Associate's degree
experience: 2 Years
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
o Analyzes and completes complex policy transactions (quotes) for all small business insurance coverage lines within the required timeframes.
o Through outbound phone calls, counsels client on coverages by identifying and anticipating customer needs, identifying gaps, and recommending solutions.
o Identifies sales opportunities and uses consultative selling skills to issue new business, cross-sell coverages, round accounts and to handle customer objections.
o Where necessary to issue policies, works with underwriting team members to achieve mutual goals.
o Track activity and provide detailed account resolution to manager as required.
o Meets all service level agreements on outbound calls, account activity tracking, and efficiency expectations.
- Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
1. Good understanding of insurance industry, its products and services.
2. Sound understanding of commercial lines and insurance contracts and how it applies to business development and determining business opportunity.
3. Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to effectively interact with internal and external business partners.
4. Results-oriented with the ability to work within fast-paced environment and to sell insurance coverages.
5. Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite as well as other business-related software.
6. Knowledge of Applied Epic and Salesforce a plus.
1. Associates degree or equivalent work experience.
2. Typically a minimum 2 years of experience in commercial lines including good understanding of Property (Business Owner Policy), Workers Compensation, Auto, and General Liability coverages.
3. Requires General Lines 220 Agents License for the states assigned
skills: Data Conversions
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.