Our client is global manufacturing leader near Marinette, WI who is searching for an HR Generalist! Roughly $250M in revenue, this role will support a staff of 350 employees. This is a growth opportunity to own the recruiting function with the possibility of overseeing other plants in the future!
The human resource generalist is responsible for performing HR-related duties on a professional level and works closely with divisional HR management in supporting the divisional HR teams. This position carries out responsibilities in the following functional areas: talent acquisition, staffing, employee relations, employee engagement, training, and compliance.
location: Marinette, Wisconsin
job type: Permanent
salary: $50,000 - 65,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Associate's degree
experience: 2 Years
responsibilities: ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS / RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work closely with Human Resources Managers to assist with divisional recruiting efforts; to include screening, references, onboarding of hires, best practices and provide assistance on critical needs and group level initiatives.
- In collaboration with Human Resources Managers, create a candidate experience that supports the employment brand to include marketing of job opportunities, community relationships, on line presence and referral programs.
- Partner and source with local career centers, career service organizations, all levels of educational centers, Veteran Administration, staffing agencies, and online career boards.
- Manage recruiting resources to continuously improve recruiting function and cost effectiveness, measured through quality of hire
- Identify career fair and networking opportunities
- Manage and analyze job postings for cost effectiveness and applicant hits utilizing metric driven processes. Results and recommendations will be communicated to divisional HR Managers to ensure job postings are filled the most efficiently.
qualifications: ROLE REQUIREMENTS:
- 3-5 years of experience in multi-disciplined HR environment.
- Bachelors degree preferred, with a major in Human Resources or related field.
- Strong manufacturing recruitment with employee relations background.
- Effective communication skills, oral & written.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Effectively communicate with people in potentially stressful situations.
- Ability to consistently meet daily, weekly and monthly deadlines
skills: HRIS, Sourcing
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.