Sr. Graphic Designer
A manufacturer in High Point is looking for a qualified Sr. Graphic Designer to join their team. This role will be responsible for digital/online marketing, web design, graphic design, and some traditional marketing. This role reports to the Marketing Director.
Ultimately, this person will be responsible for the promotion of the company's products and services to potential clients, increasing current client engagement and further establishing the brand.
Base salary could be 45-55k and full benefits are availability including 401k.
location: High Point, North Carolina
job type: Permanent
salary: $45,000 - 55,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
experience: 4 Years
- Design digital media campaigns aligned with business goals
- Coordinate the creation of digital content
- Manage end-to-end digital projects
- Establish our web presence to boost brand awareness
- Maintain a strong online company voice through social media
- Liaise with business leaders and potentially external vendors to ensure brand consistency
- Suggest and implement direct marketing methods to increase profitability
- Create and monitor ROI and KPIs
- Stay up-to-date with digital media developments
- Other duties as assigned
- 4+ years' experience in graphic design and digital marketing
- Knowledge of programs like Adobe Creative, Asana, Photoshop, and InDesign
- Experience with visual communication principles
- Familiarity with web design and content management systems
- Excellent analytical and project management skills
- An ability to multitask and perform under tight deadlines
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design, Marketing, Digital Media or relevant field is preferred
skills: Marketing, Marketing Research, interactive marketing, Search Engine Marketing, Branding/Product Development
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.