An industry leader in waste management and recycling services is expanding their business in Bulk Product Services and is looking for someone to manage the Oklahoma territory. The position will be responsible for developing new and expanding existing relationships with customers, brokers and competitors with the goal of increasing volume.
This is a new position in a new division that with report to an Area Sales Director. The base salary could be $80,000-$110,000. There will be a bonus opportunity of up to 40% based on performance. Full benefits are available as well.
location: Dolton, Illinois
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 110,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
experience: 5 Years
- End-to-end direct sales activities with new and existing clients, brokers and competitors
- Build strong business relationships with accounts including providing support, cross selling and being an industry expert
- Work with customers to resolve concerns with orders, supply, delivery, etc.
- Partner with other teams like customer service to logistics and ops to assist customers best
- Follow all company health and safety guidelines
- Utilize CRM
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Extensive experience with hazardous waste recycling such as fuel, oil, and specialty chemical blends
- 5+ years outside end-to-end sales and account management experience
- Excellent oral & written communication and relationship building skills
skills: Outside Sales, Account Management
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.