?Randstad Professionals has an immediate need for an experienced Recruiter in the Norcross, Peachtree Corners area. The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years of experience working as a recruiter or a recruiting coordinator in a high volume environment with a stable work history. The position will be partly remote, but candidates should expect to be in the office full time during training. This is more of a junior role with a permanent salary in the low 50's; please see additional details below.
location: Peachtree Corners, Georgia
job type: Contract
salary: $21 - 22 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Work closely with managers to gain a comprehensive understanding of the company's hiring needs for each position, and meet competitive hiring goals and expectations
- Manage the full recruiting lifecycle across a variety of open roles helping management find, hire, and retain quality talent
- Grow and foster high-touch relationships with a database of qualified active and passive talent to pull from as new positions open up
- Stay active with current with job boards, social networks, and platforms to find talent, and plan, create, and release job descriptions and announcements
- ?Bachelor's degree in human resource management (or related field) preferred
- 2+ years' experience in recruitment or human resources
- Experience developing a recruiting strategy
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal, and decision-making skills
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office, database management, and internet search
- Familiarity with job boards, and HR software, databases, and management systems
- Proven experience conducting various types of interviews (i.e., phone, video, etc.)
For immediate consideration, please email resume to email@example.com.
skills: Sourcing, Diversity Recruiting, Direct Sourcing
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.