Financial Regulatory Compliance Attorney
A well respected organization is in need of attorneys (licensed or unlicensed) to help with a high profile regulatory compliance project.
This is a temporary position expected to last for 2-3 years in duration, so the position requires a 2 year commitment.
Work will be 8 hours/day during standard business hours for 40 hours/week.
Work will be remote to start, but will be hybrid remote/in-office when COVID settles down.
location: Newark, New Jersey
job type: Contract
salary: $40.75 - 68.49 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Law Degree
experience: 1 Years
- Analyze federal and state regulations and their respective impact on different lines of business within the organization.
- Develop a comprehensive workflow that organizes and groups the regulations based on which lines of business are impacted.
- Support communication about the respective regulations across all lines of business.
- Other tasks that arise within the scope of the regulatory and compliance impact assessment.
This position requires:
- A law degree (JD / Juris Doctorate). A valid license to practice is preferred but not required.
- At least 1 year of relevant compliance experience reviewing and analyzing federal or state regulations. Experience with financial or banking regulations is preferred but not required.
- Strong communication skills, and the ability to interact with high level stakeholders.
- A strong comfort level with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Powerpoint.
Compensation varies, depending on experience.
skills: Compliance Law
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.