Company seeks experienced compliance analysts/attorneys for long term project.
2-3 year commitment for project.
Work is remote, but individual needs to be located in Charlotte.
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $38 - 63 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Law Degree
experience: 1 Years
- Working with outside legal counsel with regards to State and Federal Regulations.
- Communication with organizations and groups in company regarding rules and regulations
- JD and licensed attorney
- Familiar and have some work experience with financial regulations and compliance
- Strong communication skills and able to talk to several levels of people
- Work in a financial institute preferred, but not required.
- Able to commit to long-term duration of project; 40 hours a week
skills: Compliance Law
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.