As part of the Ads Brand and Activation Marketing team, we are the Industry Moments and Partnerships team and we focus on a few highly influential audiences (like media, performance, and creative agencies, industry bodies, and brand and agency b-levels) to drive advocacy with client and its video product. We aim to deliver advertiser success on our platforms by enabling trusted partners and advocates from these audiences. The way we do that is by investing in and marketing through partners and agencies, not at them
location: New York, New York
job type: Contract
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 4 Years
responsibilities: Overall Responsibilities:
Program and project management for work related to our biggest industry and audience moments.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Project Management - Meetings, agenda, exec steercos, timelines, support E&E and experiential agency programming for our biggest experiential moments
- Creative Partnerships (ie Tribeca & UN) - Managing creative agency briefings, timelines, events
- For our biggest industry moments (ie AdWeek) Own all meetings including setting up meetings with execs, running the agenda on weekly team meetings, sending out recap and AIs, requesting and compiling work stream updates, and ensuring the team is on track to timelines.
- Supporting the E&E team and our event agency on their experience for our activations to ensure it delivers on our goals and timelines.
- Setting up creative meetings for the creative partnerships and ensuring all creative agencies are tracking to deliver on common brief and event timelines.
Skill/Experience/Education Mandatory Required Skills/Qualifications:
-BA or BS Degree -4 years experience in digital or brand marketing, with strong knowledge of global agency ecosystem -Strong project management skills -Strong leadership and interpersonal skills combined with outstanding written and verbal communication skills -Skilled in Google G-Suite (Google Sheets, Docs) Desired-Strategic thinker with a drive for results
-Creative and design focused
-Collaborative team player
-Self starter who can deal well with ambiguity
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.