An environmental services industry leader is looking for a Product Manager to lead the effort further develop their Vacuum Services division. The division is currently about a $130M business and they are looking for this person to work with operations and sales to find opportunities to increase revenue, efficiency, and utilize analytics to develop KPI's, etc..
Base salary could be $110,000-$170,000 (depending on experience and location), plus 30% bonus.
location: Dolton, Illinois
job type: Permanent
salary: $110,000 - 170,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
experience: 7 Years
- Work cross-functionally to identify areas of opportunity for their Vacuum Services business
- Develop and execute strategies that result in revenue growth and profitability
- Generate organizational adoption of strategic changes in business development efforts
- Influence operational leaders to adjust KPI's
- Work with customers to identify marketing opportunities
A full job description will be provided to qualified applicants.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Management, or similar is preferred
- 7+ years of relevant experience
- Demonstrated leadership and success in developing and executing strategies that delivered significant growth, ideally involving new products/services and/or new markets
- Ability to effectively communicate with and influence any audience, from SVP's to channel partners to drivers
- Strong collaboration skills, with demonstrated ability to influence without direct management responsibilities
- Strong background in disciplined sales process management
skills: Product Management, National Sales, Branding/Product Development
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.