E-Discovery - Workflow Specialist
Unique long-term temporary position for an individual (Paralegal or college grad) with E-Discovery experience. This person must be organized and have technical skills to assist with the workflow of the EDiscovery group. Position will be remote until the firm is able to return to in-person work (must live within the Twin Cities area).
This will be a long-term, on-going project.
location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
job type: Contract
work hours: 9 to 4
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 0 Years
· Monitoring and intake of email requests to the department
· Reviewing requests, follow-up with questions to requester
· Enter requests/tasks into department workflow system
· Assign projects to appropriate teams
· Monitor status
· Daily reporting to managers regarding current workload and status of requests
· Follow-up on overdue deadlines and report same to managers
-Strong technical skills
-any experience with e-Discovery preferred
-able to work remote (but must have home office within the Twin Cities)
skills: Legal, Litigation support
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.