Pharmaceutical Contracts Manager
A well respected pharmaceutical company is in need of a Contracts Manager with 5+ years of experience reviewing, processing, negotiating, and managing contracts.
This is a full-time (40 hours/week) temporary role expected to last for 7 months in duration. An extension beyond 7 months is very likely.
Work will start out remote, but may move onsite in Northbrook, IL when COVID-19 settles down. Therefore, you MUST be in the Northbrook, IL area.
location: Northbrook, Illinois
job type: Contract
salary: $42.86 - 50.00 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
The Contract Manager (CM) will provide a comprehensive contract solution (template selection, drafting, negotiation, quality control) and legal analysis on complex agreements, and other legal/contract documents, and ensure legal review and approval on the contractual and commercial risks involved, in support of activities for assigned projects, teams, departments, and/or division.
- Contract Review - Provide independent review of legal terms and conditions of various agreements related to the organization's drug development goals.
- Contract Negotiation - Independently drafts, analyses, reviews and negotiates a variety of research related contracts off of approved company Templates.
This position requires:
- A Bachelor's Degree. A law degree is preferred but not required.
- 5+ years experience reviewing, processing, negotiating, and managing contracts.
- Experience in the life sciences industry is highly preferred.
- Excellent organization skills, including the ability to manage multiple projects concurrently and effectively prioritize tasks.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to effectively interface with employees at all levels of the organization.
- Strong MS Office skills.
skills: contract negotiations
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.