Field Service Technician needed for a full-time contract opportunity in the Dallas, TX area. The Field Service Technician will be responsible for system installations, equipment upgrades, electronic troubleshooting and component replacement in the medical device field. Apply now for immediate consideration!
Responsibilities for the Field Service Technician
- Perform system installation and equipment upgrades.
- Electronic troubleshooting & component replacement.
- In-servicing and training medical personnel.
Requirements for the Field Service Technician
- Two year college degree preferred with electronics major (or equivalent).
- A minimum of 2 years direct related field service engineering experience is required.
- Medical instrumentation/device experience preferred.
- Familiarity with the use of all common electronic test equipment.
- Ability to travel up to 75% of the time.
- Competitive benefits package.