Leading oil and gas manufacturing and services company is looking to hire a Field Service Manager, this is a direct hire opportunity. This role will be located in Odessa/Midland, Texas.
Excellent relocation assistance is available.
The ideal candidate will possess field service management experience within the oil and gas industry managing a team of field service technicians and engineers with a focus on safety, people development and budgetary or P&L experience.
This role is a development role leading to Operations Management and eventually to General Management roles.
This role comes with an excellent compensation plan commensurate with experience with a base salary ranging from $100k to $150k plus an excellent bonus opportunity and company vehicle.
All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the US.
Responsibilities for the Field Service Manager
- Markets the service department through frequent customer contact participating in presentations and technical discussions
- Assists in planning field installations ensuring that the proper tools, spares, backup equipment and personnel are available
- Assists in scheduling assignments of service technicians to ensure the best match of individual capabilities and competency to project requirements
- Ensures that all service work is properly documented showing tasks carried out, procedures, equipment and parts used and any problems that occured
- Oversees the Competence Management Process by maintaining records for skill assessment, documentation, testing and log book management
Requirements for the Field Service Manager
- Bachelor's degree is preferred
- Field service management experience is required
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the US and must possess valid drivers license
- Excellent compensation plan commensurate with experience with a base salary ranging from $100k to $150 plus a bonus opportunity and a company vehicle
- Excellent relocation package available